Homemade Shaving Cream.
Shave Cream Ingredients
- 1/4 cup olive, almond or coconut oil
- 2-3 TBSP Shea or Cocoa Butter
- 1/4 cup Aloe Gel or Honey
- 1 TBSP Kaolin clay or white cosmetic clay (optional)
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 cup Liquid Castille Soap
- Vitamin E or GSE (to preserve)
Shave Cream Instructions
- Melt the oil and shea/cocoa butter in a double boiler until just melted
- Remove from heat and add other ingredients
- Whisk or blend well for several minutes
- Transfer to jar or container to store
- Check while it is cooling to make sure it doesn’t start to separate. If it does, shake or mix well to re-incorporate.
- Lasts up to six months